Navy Federal Credit Union Recognized on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® List | Business

VIENNA, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–April 11, 2022–

Today, Navy Federal Credit Union was named one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for the 11th consecutive year, remaining the only credit union to make the annual list.

This press release is multimedia. See the full version here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220411005034/en/

(Photo: BusinessWire)

“It is a tremendous honor to be continually recognized by our employees for the professional and personal experience we have created on our campuses, in our branches and remotely at home around the world,” said Mary McDuffie, President – CEO of Navy Federal. “Our commitment to world-class member service begins with investing in our workforce and ensuring our team has the tools and resources to build fulfilling careers that enrich their lives.”

Fortune’s rankings are based strictly on employee feedback. Since the pandemic, there has been a shift in response – with 60% of each company’s score based on confidential employee feedback and the remaining 40% based on the programs each company said it had created to support their employees and their communities throughout pandemic resilience.

  • 96% of employees consider the benefits offered to be special and unique.
  • 95% of Navy Federal employees take pride in telling others where they work.
  • 94% of employees are satisfied with how Navy Federal contributes to the community.
  • 91% of employees feel treated as equal employees, regardless of job level.

“We are proud of our team and their dedication to exceptional service,” said Britton Bloch, vice president of talent acquisition and recruiting strategy for Navy Federal. “We believe that when employees feel valued and well supported, they experience more joy at work and are highly committed to serving our members and our mission. »

In addition to the FORTUNE 100 selection, Marine Fédérale is regularly recognized for its quality work environment which allows employees to develop professionally through various training courses offered while prioritizing our members and our mission. The credit union ranked 16th on the Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance list, #46 on the Best Workplace for Millennials list, #25 on the Best workplace for women list, and #73 on the PEOPLE Companies that care about you list in 2021.

About Navy Federal Credit Union: Founded in 1933 with just seven members, Navy Federal now has the distinct honor of serving more than 11 million members worldwide and is the largest credit union in the world. As a member-owned, non-profit organization, Navy Federal always puts the financial needs of its members first. Membership is open to all Department of Defense and Coast Guard active duty, veterans, civilian and contract personnel, and their families. Navy Federal employs more than 20,000 people and has a global network of 350 branches. For more information about Navy Federal Credit Union, visit marinefederal.org.

Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Opportunity Employer. Navy Federal values ​​and celebrates diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status protected.

Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220411005034/en/

CONTACT: Media:

Azize Hazou-Gonzales

Business communication

Telephone: (571) 606-7216

Email: Azize—[email protected]

KEYWORD: VIRGINIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HUMAN RESOURCES FINANCE PUBLISHING SECURITY BANKING COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DATA MANAGEMENT

SOURCE: Federal Navy Credit Union

Copyright BusinessWire 2022.

PUBLISHED: 04/11/2022 17:11 / DISK: 04/11/2022 17:11

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220411005034/en

Copyright BusinessWire 2022.